< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Zehra Nishat
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Mint Leaves
- Chiken Breast
- Tomato Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.Take a chicken breast and cut it into cubes. Roll the cubes in spiced flour (salt+pepper), dip in egg wash and coat with flour again. Fry until golden brown and keep aside.
- 2.Boil Perfetto pasta as directed on the box for 10 mins in a saucepan.
- 3.In another saucepan, add butter and saute garlic, carrot, capsicum and corn.
- 4.Now add salt, pepper, rosemary and tomato paste to it.
- 5.Stir it for a little while and turn off the flame.
- 6.Take the pasta in a beautiful plate and garnish it with parmesan cheese, cube of butter, a mint sprig, tomato peel flower and cucumber leaves.
- 7.Serve it hot with a smile because Perfetto pasta is all about creating happy memories. :)