< Back to all recipes
- 1 Zest of Lime
- 4 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 small Piece ginger, grated
- 2 cloves Garlic, grated
- 1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Chili Paste
- 1 tsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tsp Cornstarch
- 4-5 pieces Perfetto Vermicelli bundles
- 2 Chicken breasts, diced into very small cubes
- 12-14 pieces Romaine Lettuce leaves
- ¼ C Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 3 pieces Green Onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Toasted Black and White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- 1-2 Red chillies, thinly sliced
- ¼ C Roasted cashews, chopped
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sweet chilli sauce & lime wedges to serve
- 1.In a small mixing bowl, add the sauce ingredients and whisk to combine.
- 2.In a medium bowl, add the chopped chicken, pour the sauce over, and half the green onions. Mix and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 3.In a large pot of boiling water, cook the vermicelli bundles into loose strands, drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4.Once vermicelli is cooled, add to a bowl, then toss with sesame oil, coriander, and sesame seeds. Mix and set aside.
- 5.In a pan over medium high heat, add the diced chicken and cook until the chicken is browned and sauce has thickened. Set aside to cool.
- 6.To serve, lay the lettuce leaves on a flat platter and fill with some of the vermicelli noodles.
- 7.Top each one with a bit of chicken mixture, and sprinkle with mint, chilli, cashews, and the rest of the green onions.
- 8.Serve immediately with sweet chilli sauce and lime wedges on the side.