< Back to all recipes
- 360 g Perfetto Vermicelli Pasta
- 90 g extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 carrot
- 200 g cauliflower
- 50 g sardines (in oil)
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme leaves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean the cauliflower and cut it in slices, clean the other vegetables and cut them in stripes. Coarsely chop the sardines.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add all vegetables and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes. Deglaze with a glass of water.
- 3.Cook the Vermicelli Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the vegetables
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Top with sardines and thyme leaves before serving