< Back to all recipes
- 1 pack Perfetto Vermicelli
- 500 g Chicken Breasts
- 1 Romaine Lettuce, small head
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 C Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.Cook the Perfetto Vermicelli according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Drain again and set aside
- 2.Dice the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat, add 1-tablespoon olive oil. Add the chicken and the minced garlic. Mix from time to time. Let it cook for 20 -30 min. Add salt to taste.
- 3.Chop the Romaine lettuce
- 4.In a shallow bowl add: The Perfetto Vermicelli, Romaine Lettuce and half of the Caesar dressing and mix until combined.
- 5.Add the chicken, the parmesan and the rest of the Caesar dressing and mix
- 6.Salt to taste
- 7.Plating tips: Sprinkle with Parmesan