< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Zehra Nishat
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Salmon Fillet
- Béchamel sauce
- Salt Pepper
- 1.Boil the spaghetti as shown on the box and keep aside.
- 2.In a saucepan, take butter, and salmon chunks and toss them with some salt and pepper.
- 3.Now steam cook the salmon chunks and add bechamel sauce, cheddar cheese garlic powder and walnut paste and cook.
- 4.Now plate the spaghetti and place the saucy salmon on it.
- 5.Garnish with avocado pieces, mulberries and rosemary.