< Back to all recipes
- 450 g Perfetto whole wheat Spaghetti
- Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 (2.5cm) piece peeled fresh ginger
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ¾ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¼ cup hot water
- 6 spring onions (white and green parts), sliced
- ¼ cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1.Cook Pasta according to package instructions. Drain the spaghetti and place in a large bowl and toss with the sesame oil.
- 2.To make the Peanut Sauce: In a blender drop in the garlic and ginger while the motor is running. When the chopping is complete, stop the machine and add the peanut butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, and red pepper. Process until smooth, then--with the blender running--slowly pour in the water.
- 3.To serve, toss the spaghetti with the Peanut Sauce, then top with the, scallions and peanuts. Serve.