< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: سالي سيد
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Salt - Pepper
- 1.Cook the pasta in rapidly boiling salted water until al dente.
- 2.In a large sauté pan, warm the olive oil and half of the cherry over medium heat. Cook until the cherries start to release juice. Add balsamic vinegar and reduce by half.
- 3.Add tomato purée, the rest of the cherries, and a half cup of water, and reduce by half again until the sauce thickens.
- 4.Add spaghetti& stir all ingredients well. Finish with olive oil and black pepper
- 5.Freshly grated Parmesan, for serving (optional)