< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: نوف إسماعيل محمود
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 200g Farfalle
- 2 Pieces beet
- Feta cheese
- 6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tsb Vinegar
- To Taste Salt and Pepper
- 1/4C Strawberry
- 1/2pack arugula
- 2.In a pot, we dice the beets and add the water to cook it. After it is fully cooked, we drain and leave the boiling water on the side.
- 3.Boil the pasta as instructed on the pack using the water for the beets to give it the pink color
- 4.Cut the orange, strawberry and arugula and add it to the pasta after its drained and mix the ingredients
- 5.Next, prepare the spices for salad, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- 6.Bring the serving cups, distribute the pasta salad, add the spices, cut the feta cheese and serve.