< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Penne Lisce Pasta
- 2 medium size eggplants
- g 500 peeled tomatoes
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g grated sheep cheese (pecorino)
- to taste Fresh basil leaves
- to taste Oil to fry
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and slice the eggplants. Fry them in oil and place on paper towel to drain.
- 2.Heat the olive oil in a large pan, add minced garlic and peeled tomatoes. Let cook covered for 15 minutes.
- 3.Cook the Penne Lisce Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the Tomato sauce. Add the fried eggplants.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle with sheep cheese and basil leaves before serving