< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Zehra Nishat
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Chicken Breast
- Salt Pepper
- 1.Boil the Eliche pasta for 8-10mins and side by side cut all the vegetables and boil chicken and keep it ready.
- 2.Now whisk 2 eggs and add paprika, salt,pepper and garlic powder and keep ready.
- 3.Take a muffin tray and grease it with butter. Arrange the pasta in the cups, tomato chunks,corn,mushrooms,chicken, mozzarella cheese.
- 4.pour the whisked egg on top and bake for 10 mins until the egg is cooked.
- 5.Garnish them with more cheese chunks and they are ready to eat.