< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 250gm Perfetto Spaghetti Organic whole durum wheat Pasta
- 2 Large Zucchini, sliced and chopped into really thin sticks
- ¼C Tahini paste
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Avocado
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2tbsp Pistachios, roasted
- 1C Fresh Basil
- ½C Fresh Mint
- ¼C Olive Oil
- ½C Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 220gm Halloumi Cheese, sliced
- 10 Colored Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Salt & Pepper
- 1.Boil the pasta according to package directions. Reserve a cup of pasta cooking water then drain well.
- 2.In a food processor, combine tahini, garlic, avocado, lemon juice, pistachios, basil, mint, and olive oil. Blend until getting a pesto like sauce.
- 3.Add the grated parmesan and season with salt and pepper to taste, blend well.
- 4.In a large bowl, put together the warm spaghetti and chopped zucchini.
- 5.Pour the avocado pesto sauce over the bowl and toss well to combine, thin the sauce with pasta cooking water if needed.
- 6.Heat a little bit of olive oil in a large skillet then add the Halloumi slices and cook for 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly golden. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- 7.Transfer the warm spaghetti to a big serving plate and top it with the fried halloumi cheese and cherry tomatoes. Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy!