< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Arwa khalid alrshoud
- Cut Vermicelli
- Chili pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsb Salt and Pepper
- 1 Piece Pumpkin (grilled)
- 2 1/2 C Chicken broth
- tbsp Tamarind
- 1 C Heavy cooking cream
- 3.Add the spices, then the pumpkin and chili pepper and stir adding the liquids and tamarind and simmer for 15 minutes
- 4.Next, place the mix from the previous step in the mixer and grind them.
- 5.Add 2 cloves of garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of cumin, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and put them back in the pot.
- 6.Add the vermicelli and leave on the stove for 10 minutes, Serve hot
- 7.For decorating you can use pumpkin, sumac and fresh dill