< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: shaza hashem
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Penne Lisce
- Ground beef
- Cheddar cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bechamel sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the pack
- 2.We prepare the ground beef mix by placing a pan on medium, with two tablespoon of olive oil and a cube of butter. When heating, put 1 chopped onion
- 3.When the onions are cooked we put the sausages slices and we keep saute them a little and then add smoked turkey breasts then the ground beef. When it's fully cooked, put the salt and black pepper and turn off the heat.
- 4.We prepare the bechamel sauce by placing 3 cubes of butter and two tablespoons of olive oil. When melting the butter, put 3 tablespoons of flour, stirring with a hand blender. Add 1/2 a liter of milk. When the mixture is thick, add salt, white pepper, grated cheddar cheese. Cook and stir until the cheese is melted.
- 5.The last step we arrange the ingredients in the pyrex dish with a little bit of bechamel sauce and then mix the Perfetto pasta with 3/4 of the bechamel sauce. Put half the mix in the dish then add the ground beef and finally on top add a little bechamel sauce, cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese.
- 6.Then put the rest of the pasta(that has the bechamel sauce) and the rest of the bechamel sauce on the top with a small amount of grated cheddar and grated mozzarella cheese. Place it in the oven for an hour then broil a little.