< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Om renda
- Fishcioni Rigati
- Mint Leaves
- 1.Cook the pasta as directed on the pack then drain it and set aside
- 2.Take half a cup of water and mix with the corn flour until completely dissolved and set aside. Put the rest of the water in the pot with milk and sugar on high heat and stir the mixture. When it reaches the boiling point pour the corn flour mix onto the milk in the pot
- 3.Whisk the mixture for 10 minutes or until it becomes heavy then add the concentrate mint leave syrup and a green food color and mix well.
- 4.Pour half the pudding mixture into the cooked pasta, mix well, then spread over small serving dishes, pour the rest of the pudding over the pasta in the dishes, leave aside for 5 minutes and cool in the refrigerator for one hour.
- 5.Break the chocolate into small pieces and then mix with the whisked milk in a hot water bath
- 6.Then pour the chocolate over the pasta pudding, put it in the refrigerator and leave for an hour before serving
- 7.Pudding pasta is served with mint and chocolate; decorated with berries and mint leaves