< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Fathima zahrah
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 box Sedanini
- To Taste Onion
- Minced Meat
- Bachamel sauce
- Olive Oil
- Tomato Sauce
- Salt Pepper
- 1.Add some olive oil into a pan and add in the minced meat, stir and cook till it gets dry and fried.
- 2.Mean while In a seperate big pan add water and bring to boil and then add in the pasta... wait till its cooked and stain.
- 3.Now to the minced meat mixture add in chopped onions and little bit of ginger garlic paste and cook well, then add salt, paprika powder, turmeric powder and little bit of tomato paste or pasta sauce and stir well on low flame for 5 minutes.. then take off fire (any spices can be added according to your taste).
- 4.Now in a baking dish arrange the cooked pasta one by one making it stand upwards vertically(takes a little time tho!) Or you can arrange it horizontally as you wish.
- 5.After you arrange the pasta add bechamel sauce on top of it.... then add the keema ( the minced meat mixture)on top of the bechamel sauce and spread it all over..... finally add mozzarella cheese on top of it and bake at 180° for 30 minutes or till the top turns brown!
- 6.Once finished enjoy the Macro Pie with your friends and family!!!