< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Zehra Nishat
Cooking Time: 12 minutes
- Pistachio powder
- Strawberries to garnish
- Bread one slice
- 2.Boil the Perfetto spaghetti and set aside on a net.
- 3.Now in a deep pan heat ghee and take a ring mold and arrange the spaghetti in it and fry it keeping it on a flat spoon.
- 4.When it turns to golden brown set it aside on a paper towel.
- 5.In a bowl, add little milk and cream and break the bread slice into small pieces and let it soak in it until it becomes a paste.
- 6.Now keep a spaghetti disc in a plate, spread the bread paste on it and cover it with another spaghetti disc.
- 7.Drizzle some honey on the arranged spaghetti kunafa discs and top it with pistachio powder and garnish with some fresh strawberries.