< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Shaza hashem
- 200 g Elbow Regati
- 200 g Penne Lisce
- 1 Bellpepper
- 2 Garlic
- 3 Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 5 Potatoes
- 250 gm Chicken Breasts
- 150 gm Cheddar Cheese
- 200 gm Mozzarella Cheese
- 50 gm olive oil
- 150 gm Spread Cheese
- 15 gm Paprika
- Salt - Black Pepper
- 15 g Thyme
- 1.We boil each of the pasta perfetto penne lisce and Elbow Rigati
- 2.Add to pasta cream cheese, salt and black pepper and olive oil
- 3.We cook the chicken breasts and chop them
- 4.We prepare a deep frying pan and put olive oil and red onion and green pepper cubes and then put the chopped chickens and stir and add the chopped mushrooms and 2 minced garlic clove and add salt and black pepper and paprika and suspended two tbsp soy sauce and 2 tbsp Ketchup and cook on fire
- 5.We wash the potatoes well and do not peel them and we boil them in water and a little salt and divide them in halfs
- 6.we remove inner potatoes carefully and make it look like boats and prepare tin paper and we apply such as potato boats and spread them in olive oil, salt, black pepper and keep them in a oven pan.
- 7.Put chicken stuffing in potato boats and then pasta perfetto and then mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese on the face and cover the oven tray with foil. .
- 8.Put it in a hot oven for 10 minutes and serve hot.