< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: سالي سيد
- Chicken breast
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.Cook the cannelloni according to the instructions on the pack
- 2.In a frying pan, put the butter, oil, onion and saute a little then add the chicken breast after its wilted
- 3.Stir until the color changes and add the tomato cubes and the tomato paste and flavor it with salt and pepper
- 4.In a saucepan, add the butter and flour and turn until the flour changes color. Then add the milk and stir with the hand blender quickly until it is not lumped and saute it with salt and pepper.
- 5.Add the Parmesan cheese to the chicken and stuff the cannelloni
- 6.In the Pyrex dish, put a little of the bechamel sauce in the bottom and add the stuffed cannelloni at a slightly spaced distance
- 7.Put the rest of the bashamel sauce on the top and spread the mozzarella cheese and put in a hot oven at 200 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8.Serve hot