< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Pack1 Perfetto Eliche pasta
- ½kg Jumbo shrimps. Peeled and cleaned.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2C Tomato sauce
- 1tsp Salt
- tsp1 White Pepper
- 1tsp Italian seasoning
- 1C Cooking cream
- 1/4C Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2C Parmesan Cheese
- 1.Cook Perfetto Eliche pasta according to pack instructions.
- 2.In a pot on high heat, add the onions and garlic and cook until the onions are translucent.
- 3.Add the shrimps and cook until pink.
- 4.Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and spices. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5.Stir well and cook until the sauce is thickened.
- 6.Add the cooking cream. Mix well.
- 7.Line a baking tray with a large foil sheet.
- 8.Add the cooked pasta to the sheet and pour the sauce over it and stir well.
- 9.Add the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese.
- 10.Fold the sides of the foil to form a packet.
- 11.Bake for 7 minutes on 170 degrees.
- 12.Remove from the oven, open the packet and garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.