< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: سالي سيد
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Chicken thigh
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Tomato sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.Cook the pasta according to instructions on the pack, drain and set aside
- 2.In a non-stick skillet, place the butter, chicken thighs or chicken breasts, and stir them over a little high heat until its cooked thoroughly. Sprinkle with black pepper. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 3.In the same frying pan, put the onions stir until it wilts, add the garlic and put the chicken thighs back into the pan
- 4.Add about half a liter of boiling water and simmer until it is fully cooked
- 5.After its cooked, add the tomato dices and the tomato sauce and stir a little then turn off the heat
- 6.Serving suggestions: You can add the pasta to the thighs in the same pot, or serve them separately. Also, sprinkle with oregano, coriander and Parmesan cheese.