< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Farhana Ilyas
- 300 g Penne Lisce
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1 clove Garlic
- To Taste Parsley
- 300 g Chiken Breast
- 1/4 cup Cheddar
- 1/2 cup Mozarella
- 300 ml Béchamel sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- To taste Paprika
- To taste Salt Pepper
- 1.Cook pasta as per the instructions on the packet.
- 2.Slice chicken breasts into small pieces. In a pan cook chicken with butter, garlic, salt, pepper and paprika. Keep aside once cooked.
- 3.Slice bell peppers and also keep aside.
- 4.Once pasta is cooked, drain excess water. Put a pan on low heat and combine bechamel sauce and cooked pasta. Add mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper and paprika according to your taste to the pasta as well.
- 5.Finally add chicken, bell peppers and few parsley leaves. Mix all the ingredients well.
- 6.Prepare an oven proof dish by lining aluminium foil to the sides and bottom, while also leaving excess to cover the top of the dish.
- 7.Spread tomato sauce at the bottom of the prepared dish and then add the pasta. Top it of with some mozzarella cheese.
- 8.Cover with the excess foil and bake it in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- 9.Serve hot and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.