< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: sadia rashad mirza
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 C Conchiglie
- 3 cups Milk
- 3-4tbsp Condensed milk
- A pinch Saffron (kunkumapoo)
- (optional) Cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- 5-6 Cashew nuts
- 2.Soak the macaroni in water for 15 minutes. In a wide pan add milk . Boil the milk for 10 minutes. Drain water from macaroni and to the milk.
- 3.Soak saffron in the 1 tblsp of warm milk and keep aside. Let the macaroni get cooked in the milk and at the same time the milk will also reduce it volume. Keep the flame low. Add condensed milk.
- 4.Add the saffron soaked milk and roast the cashew nuts in ghee and add to the pasta milk mixture. Add cardamom powder if using. -
- 5.If adding sugar add in the last and mix well and serve .