< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: سهام صلاح الدين
- Pennettine Rigati
- Ground beef
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheese slices
- Bechamel sauce
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1.Cook the pasta for 10 minutes then drain and set aside
- 2.Cut the onions into thin slices and saute in olive oil then add the ground beef, tomato (small dices) and cook until ingredients are fully cooked.
- 3.Next add the pasta and stir well. Add it to an oven tray and pour the bechamel sauce
- 4.In a second pot add the butter and a cup of milk until it boils. Next add all the cheese until it melts and cooks thoroughly.
- 5.Take the mix and pour over the bechamel sauce and place it in the oven for 30 min at 220 degree.