< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Shaza hashem
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 450g Penne Lisce
- 200g bell pepper
- 50g Garlic
- 150g mushroom
- 150g onions
- 500g chicken breasts
- 150g hot dog
- 200ml Parmesan Cheese
- 300g Mozzarella Cheese
- 100g butter
- 750ml cooking cream
- Salt - Black Pepper
- 10g Thyme
- 1.Boil the penne pasta for 5 minutes
- 2.We prepare a deep frying pan and put two cubes of butter and we are frying the cubes of chicken breasts and hot dog and put aside
- 3.In the same pan, add butter cube and then fry the white onion cubes and the colored pepper cubes until they are cooked.
- 4.Add the minced garlic and stir and then add the black olives and mushrooms and stir
- 5.We bring the chicken and hotdogs back with the vegetables and season with salt, pepper, thyme and dry basil.
- 6.In another pot add three cups of cooking cream and add pasta and parmesan cheese and chicken mix with vegetables and stir
- 7.We distribute pasta in tin dishes and put on the surface mozzarella cheese and black olives hot dog rings and cover with foil and enter a hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes.