< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Shaza hashem
- 450 g Penne Lisce
- 200 g bell pepper
- 50 g Garlic
- 150 g mushroom
- 150 g onions
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 150 g hot dog
- 200 ml Parmesan Cheese
- 300 g Mozzarella Cheese
- 100 g butter
- 750 ml cooking cream
- Salt - Black Pepper
- 10 g Thyme
- 1.Boil the penne pasta for 5 minutes
- 2.We prepare a deep frying pan and put two cubes of butter and we are frying the cubes of chicken breasts and hot dog and put aside
- 3.In the same pan, add butter cube and then fry the white onion cubes and the colored pepper cubes until they are cooked.
- 4.Add the minced garlic and stir and then add the black olives and mushrooms and stir
- 5.We bring the chicken and hotdogs back with the vegetables and season with salt, pepper, thyme and dry basil.
- 6.In another pot add three cups of cooking cream and add pasta and parmesan cheese and chicken mix with vegetables and stir
- 7.We distribute pasta in tin dishes and put on the surface mozzarella cheese and black olives hot dog rings and cover with foil and enter a hot oven for 10 to 15 minutes.