< Back to all recipes Recipe Uploaded by: Zehra Nishat
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Egg
- 200 ml Milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2.Boil the pasta until soft and keep aside. after it cools break it into small pieces.
- 3.Take a saucepan , add the milk, butter and bring it to boil.
- 4.Now add the broken pasta, vanilla essence and condensed milk in the boiled milk and let it cook until the pasta softens further
- 5.Now turn off the heat and let it cool . After it cools , whisk 1 egg and mix it in.
- 6.Preheat the oven at 180 and pour the pudding mixture into the baking moulds.
- 7.Bake the mixture for 20 mins or until it shows a golden brown colour.
- 8.Now place it in the fridge until it cools and garnish it with chopped Pistachios.
- 9.Now the pudding is ready to serve.