< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- 400g Perfetto Vermicelli Pasta
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1tin Anchovies, chopped
- 1tbsp capers
- 2cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- ½C parsley, finely chopped
- 1.Cook Pasta according to package instructions.
- 2.While the pasta is cooking, in a large pan over medium high heat, add oil, anchovies, capers and garlic.
- 3.Add the breadcrumbs while stirring until all flavors are well blended
- 4.Mix in the pasta adding some cooking water. Sauté quickly and sprinkle the parsley and serve