< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 1C Vermicelli Perfetto Pasta
- 1C Flour
- ½tsp Salt
- ½tsp Black Pepper
- 1C Water
- 1C Grated Cheese
- ½C Black olives, chopped
- 1tsp Green Chili, chopped
- ½tsp Red Chili Flakes
- ½C Onion, chopped
- 2tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 6 White Bread Slices
- 1.In a bowl, crush well the vermicelli and set aside.
- 2.In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper and water.
- 3.In another big bowl mix grated cheese along with olives, onions, green chili, coriander and rest of the spices. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- 4.Cut off the brown edge of bread slices and roll it flat.
- 5.Put 1 spoon of the cheese mixture in the middle and brush all the edges with the flour mixture. Roll the bread, make sure all sides are sealed.
- 6.Dip the bread rolls with flour and water mixture then coat it with vermicelli.
- 7.Deep fry till crisp brown. Serve with tomato sauce if desired.