< Back to all recipes
- 1 C Vermicelli Perfetto Pasta
- 1 C Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- 1 C Water
- 1 C Grated Cheese
- ½ C Black olives, chopped
- 1 tsp Green Chili, chopped
- ½ tsp Red Chili Flakes
- ½ C Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 6 White Bread Slices
- 1.In a bowl, crush well the vermicelli and set aside.
- 2.In a small mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper and water.
- 3.In another big bowl mix grated cheese along with olives, onions, green chili, coriander and rest of the spices. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- 4.Cut off the brown edge of bread slices and roll it flat.
- 5.Put 1 spoon of the cheese mixture in the middle and brush all the edges with the flour mixture. Roll the bread, make sure all sides are sealed.
- 6.Dip the bread rolls with flour and water mixture then coat it with vermicelli.
- 7.Deep fry till crisp brown. Serve with tomato sauce if desired.