< Back to all recipes
- 450 gm Perfetto Pasta Vermicelli
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 ½ C whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Egg
- ¼ can condensed milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbs Pistachio
- 1.In a heavy bottom saucepan, melt butter. Add vermicelli and allow to brown. Add milk and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes
- 2.Add two heaping tbsp slowly into the egg while mixing it with a fork. This is to temper the eggs so it doesn’t scramble when added to the pot.
- 3.Next add egg mixture to pot while stirring to incorporate. Add vanilla, lemon juice and condensed milk, stir. Cook over low heat until thickened but not boiling. The texture should be similar to pudding.
- 4.Remove from heat and place into 4 small ramekins then allow to cool.
- 5.Add a thin layer of sugar over the top of each ramekin. Use a brulee torch to caramelize the top of the custard.
- 6.Add Pistachio for garnish.