< Back to all recipes
- ½ Pack Vermicelli Perfetto pasta, crushed
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 C Suger
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- ¼ Tsp White vinegar
- 2/3 C Vegetable oil
- 125 ml Thick cream
- ¼ C Milk
- 2 C Flour
- 1 Tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Can condensed milk
- ½ C Crushed pistachio for garnishing
- 1.Whisk eggs, sugar, vanilla and vinegar until it’s white and creamy.
- 2.Add vegetable oil, mix well.
- 3.Add thick cream and milk, mix well.
- 4.Add gradually sifted flour, corn flour and baking powder, mix well.
- 5.Fry the vermicelli with butter until golden, set aside.
- 6.Brush a pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
- 7.Add the cake batter and cover it with the golden vermicelli.
- 8.Bake for 45 minutes, when it’s done and hot pour the condensed milk all over it.
- 9.Garnish with pistachio and serve hot.