< Back to all recipes
- 500 gm Perfetto Spaghettini Pasta
- 1 Onion, diced
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 gm Tomato Sauce
- 300 gm Tomato, chopped
- 150 ml Vegetable Both
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- Fresh Basil Leaves for garnishing
- Fresh Cherry Tomato, halved
- Fresh Mozzarella Mini Balls
- 1.Boil pasta as written on the pack, drain well and set aside.
- 2.Heat olive oil in a large pan, add garlic and onion and sauté briefly.
- 3.Add chopped tomatoes and sauce with vegetable broth and stir well.
- 4.Add sugar, pepper salt and Italian seasoning then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5.Toss well the cooked pasta into the sauce
- 6.With a fork and a spoon, roll up the pasta into small nests and place in the serving dish.
- 7.Place the mozzarella balls, tomatoes and basil leaves in the middle of the spaghettini nests and enjoy!