< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto Conchiglie pasta
- 1Can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2C Mexican shredded cheese blend
- 1 ½C sliced cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 ½C corn (fresh or frozen)
- ½C green onions, sliced into thin rounds
- ½C fresh cilantro, finely minced
- 1 or 2 medium/large avocados, peeled and diced small
- 1/3c olive oil
- 1/3C lime juice
- 3tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, minced or finely pressed
- 1tsp salt, or to taste
- 1tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1.Cook Perfetto pasta according to package directions. Drain and transfer to a very large bowl.
- 2.Add the black beans, cheese (note – if you don’t want the cheese to melt, make sure the pasta has cooled before adding the cheese), tomatoes, corn, green onions, cilantro, and stir to combine. Add the avocado and stir gently to combine.
- 3.To a medium bowl, add the olive oil, lime juice, taco seasoning, garlic, salt, pepper, and whisk to combine.
- 4.Drizzle the vinaigrette over the pasta bowl, stir well to combine, taste, and check for seasoning balance. Add more salt, pepper, lime juice, cilantro, etc.