< Back to all recipes
- 230 gr Perfetto quick macaroni pasta
- 1 Pineapple, diced
- 2 C Ham, diced
- ½ C Carrot, shredded
- ¼ C spring onion, chopped
- ½ C Pineapple juice
- ½ C Light mayonnaise
- ¼ C Yogurt
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1.Cook the pasta as written on the pack.
- 2.Cut the whole pineapple vertically to make boats for serving.
- 3.In a large bowl mix the cooked pasta, pineapple, ham, carrots and spring onion.
- 4.In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, pineapple juice, vinegar and sugar.
- 5.Add the dressing to the pasta bowl and stir well.
- 6.Scoop the salad to the pineapple boats and serve cold.