< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 230gr Perfetto quick macaroni pasta
- 1 Pineapple, diced
- 2C Ham, diced
- ½C Carrot, shredded
- ¼C spring onion, chopped
- ½C Pineapple juice
- ½C Light mayonnaise
- ¼C Yogurt
- 1tbsp cider vinegar
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1.Cook the pasta as written on the pack.
- 2.Cut the whole pineapple vertically to make boats for serving.
- 3.In a large bowl mix the cooked pasta, pineapple, ham, carrots and spring onion.
- 4.In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, pineapple juice, vinegar and sugar.
- 5.Add the dressing to the pasta bowl and stir well.
- 6.Scoop the salad to the pineapple boats and serve cold.