< Back to all recipes
- 1 pack Perfetto farfalle pasta
- 15 strawberries, halved
- 10 mini mozzarella cheese balls
- ½ C fresh basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1.Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the Perfetto pasta according to package instructions; drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 2.Add the strawberries and mozzarella balls. Drizzle the olive oil on top and season with salt and pepper. Carefully toss to coat the ingredients with the dressing. Sprinkle with basil leaves.