< Back to all recipes
- 340 g Perfetto Denti Di Cavallo Pasta
- 350 g Spicy sausage, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Cups whole canned tomatoes, drained
- 3 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ Cup heavy cream
- ½ Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ Cup parsley, chopped
- ½ Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1.Cook Pasta for 5 minutes and remove from heat. Reserve ¼ cup of cooking pasta water.
- 2.Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- 3.In a large pan on medium high heat, add olive oil then add garlic, red pepper flakes and cayenne and cook for 1 minute.
- 4.Add in crumbled sausage meat and cook until completely browned. Then, add in tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes until sauce begins to thicken and add cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5.Add cooked pasta, parsley, and reserved liquid.
- 6.Add the pasta and sausage mix to a baking dish and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Place the baking dish in the oven for 15 minutes until bubbly and the top is golden in color; serve.