< Back to all recipes
- 360 g Perfetto Spaghettini Pasta
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 150 g smoked salmon
- 150 g fresh cheese
- 4 eggs
- to taste Grated zest of 1 lime
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cut the salmon in stripes. Put the eggs in a bowl and beat slightly.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add the fresh cheese and let it melt. Remove from heat, add salmon and beaten eggs. Mix well.
- 3.Cook the Spaghettini Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the egg sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat, stirring continuously, until the eggs start to thicken. Garnish lime zest before serving