< Back to all recipes
- 225 g Perfetto Spaghettini
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 C cooking cream
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 450 g peeled shrimps
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ lemon’s juice
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ¼ C chopped parsley
- 1.Cook your Perfetto Spaghettini according to the instructions on the pack
- 2.In a pan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- 3.Add the garlic and cook until golden brown.
- 4.Add the shrimps, salt and pepper. Cook until the shrimps turn pink.
- 5.Add the lemon juice, red chili flakes and chopped parsley.
- 6.In a bowl, mix the tomato paste with 1 cup of water. Add the cooking cream and mix well.
- 7.Add the tomato sauce and cooking cream mixture to the shrimps. Add the Spaghettini and mix well.
- 8.Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.