< Back to all recipes
- 225 g Perfetto Spaghettini
- 225 g Sausage
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 C Marinara sauce
- 1 C Milk
- ½ C Fresh basil
- 1.Cook your Perfetto Spaghettini according to the instructions on the pack
- 2.Cook the sausage in a pot
- 3.Add the onions, salt and pepper, and cook until the onion is translucent, and the sausage are brown.
- 4.Add the Marinara, milk, and basil. Cook until the tomato sauce thickens.
- 5.Add the Perfetto Spaghettini and mix well.
- 6.Garnish with basil leaves and serve hot.