< Back to all recipes
- 340 g perfetto Pasta Spaghettini
- Kosher salt
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 850 g clams, scrubbed
- ½ tsb red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ C chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1.Cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup cooking water, then drain.
- 2.Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium heat add olive oil then add garlic and cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally until golden in color. Add the clams, red pepper flakes and ½ teaspoon salt; cover, increase the heat to high and cook until the clams open, about 7 minutes. Discard any unopened clams.
- 3.Add the butter, lemon zest and pasta to the pot with the clams; toss to coat, about 1 minute. Add some of the reserved pasta cooking water to loosen the sauce if the pasta seems dry.
- 4.Stir in the parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve drizzled with olive oil.