< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 225g Perfetto Spaghettini
- 1tbsp vegetable oil
- 140g Spinach
- 2C Mushroom
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Pepper
- 1C Pesto sauce
- ½C Parmesan cheese
- 1.Cook your Perfetto Spaghettini according to the instructions on the pack
- 2.In a pan over medium heat, add the vegetable oil.
- 3.Add the cooked Perfetto Spaghettini and cook lightly.
- 4.Add the mushrooms, salt and black pepper. Cook until the water dries.
- 5.Add the pesto sauce and parmesan cheese.
- 6.Add the Spaghettini and mix until it is incorporated well and each piece of Spaghettini is covered with the sauce.
- 7.Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve hot.