< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 60 minutes
- 1Pack Perfetto spaghetti
- ¾C Marinara sauce
- 1C Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 C Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- 2C Mini meatballs
- 2tbsp Frash basil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1.Cook Perfetto spaghetti pasta in boiling salted water to al dente, following the instructions on the package.
- 2.Lay the pasta out on a sushi mat in perfect lines, pressing gently to allow the pasta to adhere together.
- 3.Trim the ends so you have a neat shape then cover with plastic wrap and set aside.
- 4.In a small bowl mix the marinara sauce, ricotta cheese, and Parmesan. Set aside.
- 5.In a skillet over medium heat, brown the meatballs in olive oil. Set aside and allow them to cool slightly.
- 6.Uncover the pasta, spread the cheese mixture over the top third, place a line of meatballs, and carefully roll the sushi mat over.
- 7.Pull slightly to tighten the roll. Cut into slices and place upright like sushi.
- 8.Garnish with fresh basil, sea salt, and black pepper with a side of olive oil for dipping.