< Back to all recipes
- 1 Pack Perfetto Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 450 g ground beef
- 2 cups salsa
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- 2.Cook Pasta for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- 3.In a pan on medium high heat, heat the oil then add the ground beef and stir until browned. Add the salsa, carrots, and peas. Leave to cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Mix in the cooked pasta
- 4.Spoon half the pasta mixture in 22cmX33cm baking dish. Sprinkle with half the cheese mix. Cover with the remaining pasta and top with the remaining cheese.
- 5.Place the baking dish in the oven and leave for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and the top is golden in color. Serve.