< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1pack Perfetto Spaghetti Pasta
- 1tbsp butter, for greasing the pan
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper for seasoning
- 450gm ground beef
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2C marinara sauce, homemade
- ½C ricotta cheese
- 2tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3large eggs
- 1/2C plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1.Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook for 3 to 4 minutes less than the package recommends, so that it is very al dente. Drain and reserve.
- 2.Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- 3.Grease a 22-by-33-cm cake pan with butter.
- 4.In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and sauté the onions for 4 to 5 minutes until translucent. Add the beef and leave to brown for 5 to 8 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 5.In a large bowl, whisk together the marinara, ricotta, parsley, eggs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, 1 teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add the cooked spaghetti, beef and onions and toss to evenly coat.
- 6.Transfer to the prepared pan, top with the mozzarella and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.