< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto whole wheat Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 12 green olives, without pits
- 50g pearl onions
- 200g canned tuna fish
- 300g tomato sauce
- 1tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Chop garlic and thyme coarsely. Slice the olives in rounds. Clean and chop the pearl onions in small pieces.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add garlic, thyme, onions, olives and drained tuna fish.
- 3.Cook over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4.Cook the whole wheat Spaghetti Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the sauce.
- 5.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Garnish with fresh thyme leaves before serving