< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 360g Perfetto Spaghettini Pasta
- 30g extra virgin olive oil
- 150g smoked salmon
- 150g fresh cheese (like “Philadelphia”)
- 4 eggs
- 1 lime Grated zest
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Clean and chop onion, carrot and celery.
- 2.Heat the oil in a large pan, add the chopped vegetables. After two minutes, add rosemary and meat. Cook for 10 minutes over medium heat. Add the tomato sauce, cover the pan and let simmer for 1 hour.
- 3.Cook the Spaghetti Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the lamb sauce.
- 4.Cook over moderate heat for 1 minute. Sprinkle parmesan before serving