< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 180g Perfetto Spaghetti Pasta
- 20g Extra virgin olive oil
- 100g Cherry tomatoes
- 5 g Garlic
- Fresh Basil leaves
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Brown the garlic in the extra virgin olive oil.
- 2.Add the finely sliced cherry tomatoes.
- 3.Cook the Spaghetti Pasta in salted water following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together garlic and tomatoes.
- 4.Cook over a moderate heat for 1 minute.
- 5.Add the fresh basil leaves to garnish.