< Back to all recipes
- 250 gm Perfetto Spaghetti organic whole durum wheat pasta
- 400 gm Baby shrimps
- 6 Cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 Roca bindles
- 1 Onion
- 1 tbsp Pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
- 1.Sauté roca in the olive oil for 45 seconds then put aside; sauté pine nut to get a golden color and put aside.
- 2.Brown the garlic in the olive oil, add chopped onion, shrimps, salt and pepper; stir till shrimp is cooked.
- 3.Cook the spaghetti organic whole wheat pasta in salted water and spoon of olive oil following the packaging cooking time; drain and pour into shrimp mix.
- 4.Add chopped cherry tomatoes and mix for 30 seconds.
- 5.Add coriander leaves, Roca leaves and pine nuts before serving.