< Back to all recipes
- ½ pack Perfetto Spaghetti
- 1 Egg
- ¼ C Parmesan cheese
- ¼ C Mozzarella cheese
- 4 C Marinara sauce, divided
- ½ kg ground beef, formed into balls
- 1 tbsp chopped basil
- 1.Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- 2.Cook Perfetto Spaghetti according to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
- 3.In a bowl, combine the egg, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, ¼ C marinara sauce and Spaghetti.
- 4.Grease a non-stick muffin pan. Use tongs to fill muffin cups with the spaghetti mixture. Make an indentation in the centre of each cup, creating a nest.
- 5.Bake for 13-15 minutes or until set.
- 6.While spaghetti nests are baking, cook the meatballs in a pan until golden brown, then add 1 ½ C marinara sauce. Cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- 7.Carefully remove the baked spaghetti nests from the muffin pan and place on a serving platter. Spoon 1 tbsp of marinara sauce in the middle of each nest and top with a meatball.
- 8.Top with additional sauce if needed.
- 9.Garnish with basil and Parmesan cheese and serve.