< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 50gm Perfetto Spaghetti Pasta
- 4 White Bread Slices
- 150gm Bolognese Ready Sauce
- 4slices Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼C Butter, softened
- ½tsp Garlic Powder
- 1tsp Italian seasoning
- 1.Boil the pasta according to directions written on the pack. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
- 2.Add the Bolognese sauce to the spaghetti and fold well to combine.
- 3.In a small mixing bowl stir together softened butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- 4.Spread the garlic butter equally on one side of the bread and place in a hot pan with buttery side down.
- 5.Place one slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each bread slice then add the spaghetti Bolognese on top of two slices only.
- 6.Finally cover with another slice of bread and cover the pan and keep grilling for 2 more minutes. Flip the sandwich and repeat.
- 7.Remove the sandwiches from the pan and place them in the serving plate. Let sit for few minutes then slice in half and serve warm.