< Back to all recipes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 180g Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- 60g Cooking cream
- 5g Capers
- 80g Smoked salmon
- 5g Chopped parsley
- 5g Chopped onions
- 10g Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cook Macaroni according to package directions
- 2.Brown the onion in the extra virgin olive oil.
- 3.Add the finely sliced salmon, the capers, & the chopped parsley.
- 4.Pour the cooking cream on top of them and cook for 8 minutes.
- 5.Cook the Sedanini Pasta in salted following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the salmon cream sauce.
- 6.Cook over a moderate heat for 1 minute.