< Back to all recipes
- 180 g Perfetto Sedanini Pasta
- 60 g Cooking cream
- 5 g Capers
- 80 g Smoked salmon
- 5 g Chopped parsley
- 5 g Chopped onions
- 10 g Extra virgin olive oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1.Cook Macaroni according to package directions
- 2.Brown the onion in the extra virgin olive oil.
- 3.Add the finely sliced salmon, the capers, & the chopped parsley.
- 4.Pour the cooking cream on top of them and cook for 8 minutes.
- 5.Cook the Sedanini Pasta in salted following the package cooking time, drain and pour into the pan together with the salmon cream sauce.
- 6.Cook over a moderate heat for 1 minute.