< Back to all recipes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope sloppy goe mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 Can tomato sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 package Fischioni Rigati pasta
- 1 cup 4% cottage cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.In a Dutch oven, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles brain. Stir in the sloppy joe mix, water. Tomato sauce and tomato paste. heat through. remove from the heat and stir in pasta
- 2.Spoon half the mixture into a greased 2-1/2-qt. breaking dish. top with cottage cheese and remaining pasta mixture. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 3.Bake. Uncovered at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.